Please confirm retreat availability before purchasing your flight. Retreat prices do not include airfare. All major credit cards, checks and money orders are accepted.
The following are your payment options:
25% reserves your space, another 25% is due 75 days prior to arrival and the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to your arrival .
Limited space in shared and private accommodations are available, please book your reservations early to receive preferred accommodations.
TRAVEL AND FLIGHT INFORMATION
Please check with us to make sure we have space available in the retreat date of your choice prior to booking your flight to Hawaii.
You must bring a valid passport and it should have at least six months remaining before expiration date to be valid.
The following is our cancellation policy for guests who reserved their retreat after May 1, 2020: There is no refund for arriving late or leaving an adventure early.
- Cancel 31 days or more prior to the retreat start date: you can either apply 100% of your credit towards another retreat, OR transfer your retreat to a friend, relative, etc.
- Cancel 15 – 30 days prior to the retreat start date: you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of your total retreat package price.
- Cancel 14 days or less prior to the retreat date: you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of your total retreat package price.
EXCEPTIONS (to the above cancellation policy):
If the cancellation is COVID-19 related (Borders closed or Positive COVID-19 test*),
you have two options:
- You can either postpone your reservation and apply 100% of the deposit to a future retreat within one year of your retreat date – OR –
- We will refund your total reservation amount minus a 10% administrative fee of your retreat package price.
* You must provide proof of a positive COVID-19 test.
***We highly recommend purchasing Travel Protection Insurance.***
We encourage you to purchase trip cancellation insurance in order that your trip fees will be covered should you or your family have a medical problem prior to your trip or while on the trip. Trip insurance should also be purchased to cover medical expenses in the event you have an accident while on the retreat. Most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation.
Once you have reserved a retreat, you will receive a Welcome Packet with all the retreat information including a suggested packing list, liability release form and other informative information.
It’s our intention to make things as simple as possible for anyone who wants to go on a retreat, while balancing the administrative and business realities of those who run retreats.
We humbly ask that you accept an offer of postponing or transferring your retreat booking rather than ask for a refund at this time. As a small business that is being heavily impacted by this global crisis, we are doing all we can to preserve our business’s viability so that will be able to serve you in the future.Thank you for closely considering the options above.
TO CANCEL YOUR RETREAT:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your contact number to discuss th reason for cancellation.